Support for homeschool families within a biblical worldview
Fine Arts: (Grades 7-12, Tuesdays & Fridays 1:20-2:10 pm)
- Choir: Meets September through December. Students are taught 3-part harmony (SAB) and sing in a large group. They perform in 3 events at school – the Support Dinner (Oct.), the Veteran’s Day Program (Nov.), and the Christmas Program (Dec.) and earn 1/4 credit.
- Drama: Starts in January and culminates in a Dessert Theater production in May. Students try out for parts in various family-friendly plays, gaining experience in acting, stage props, and sounds/light. They perform 3x before a live community audience, earning up to a 1/2 credit.
- Costs: There is a $100 non-refundable fee to participate in the Choir or Drama programs.
Team Sports & Physical Education
- Grades 5-8: Co-ed Soccer (Sept-Oct), Co-ed Basketball (Dec-Feb)
- Practices 2x/week (3-4:30 pm), Games 1-2x per week (take the place of practice)
- Grades 9-12: Boys Soccer & Girls Volleyball (Sept-Oct); Boys & Girls Basketball (Dec-Feb)
- Practices 5x/week (2:15-4:00 pm Girls; 4:00-5:30 pm Boys); Games 2x per week on average
- PE: Co-ed PE class for grades 7-12 taught from 2:15-3:00; 5x per week (same price as classes)
- Costs: There is a non-refundable $100 sports fee for high school sports; $75 for Grades 5-8
Free Educational & Curriculum Consulting
- Assistance with selecting & ordering curriculum and general educational advice at no charge.
Individual Online & In-Building Classes
- Choose from over 150 online Christian classes, including AP classes (as low as $250)
- Attend live classes, such as Chemistry Lab, Algebra & Creative Writing, as a part-time student ($450 for half credit, or $700 for full year course)
Standardized Testing for Traditional Curriculum (not Common Core)
- Iowa Basic Skills Test (offered all year) or ACSI Terranova Test (April only); $25 testing fee.
ACSI Academic Competitions (regional and national Christian competitions)
- Spelling Bee (Jan, Gr. 3-8)
- Math Olympics (Apr, Gr. 3-8)
- Speech/Debate Meets (Mar, Gr. 9-12)
- Science Fair (Apr. Gr. 7-12)
- There is a $10 participation fee for each event
Contact our Homeschool Coordinator Shanna Phillips at: (509) 299-3656.
Or you may contact the school office for more information:
Phone: (509) 236-2224
You can also fill out this form to help our homeschool coordinator see what your interested in: